as a team at
Overnight stay and meals
3 and 6 bed rooms, full board
the best infrastructure for our talented youth
Grass, artificial turf, indoor pitches,
athletics/strength training, and so much more...
Training camp at DFI
experience an unforgettable time
DFI is located at the foot of the Wendelstein and is the perfect place for the perfect (sports) vacations. For U13 to U19 teams, the German Football Boarding School offers an unforgettable training camp for boys and girls who love sports.
Together with our certified coaches, we train in front of the picturesque backdrop of the Bavarian Alps. In good weather, we train on our artificial or grass fields, in bad weather in a top-equipped indoor hall. In addition, training sessions can be enhanced with innovative training tools, such as the BlazePods or the MultiBall system.
Off the pitch, we offer an unforgettable social program. We focus mainly on building team spirit and having lots of fun together.
Curious? Here is an overview:
For your comfort
- A total of 35 beds are available for our guests
- Players and trainers will be accommodated in functionally furnished three- or six-bed rooms (includes: beds, wardrobe, and desk)
- Full board from the in-house bistro consisting of breakfast, hot lunch with salad buffet, and snack in the evening
for your advancement
- Up to two 90-minute training sessions per day (training times by arrangement)
- Weather-independent training on artificial or grass fields
- Floodlight available
- Partial use of the training material
- Balls are the players' responsibility to bring
- Assistance in organizing a test match (no guarantee); matches mostly against our own teams
- Use of the SoccerCourt and mini artificial turf playing field in the courtyard
- Use of the spinning and weight room
- Use of a meeting room (by arrangement)
- Innovative training at the MultiBall facility (by arrangement)